- Product info
Demazin 12 Hour Relief Nasal Decongestant Spray 20ml
Demazin 12 Hour Relief Nasal Decongestant Spray, provides effective temporary relief from nasal congestion caused by colds, flu, allergy, hayfever & sinusitis. It is fast acting, long lasting and can be used up to 3 times a day.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 45 micrograms/per spray. Contains benzalkonium chloride 200 micrograms/mL as preservative
Remove cap and prime pump several times
- Blow nose gently
- Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger
- Depress pump firmly and inhale deeply
- Pump pack should only be used by one person.
- For adults and children six years and over: 1 to 2 sprays per nostril, 2 to 3 times a day when necessary.
Store below 25ºC.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your healthcare professional.
Do not use: in children under the age of 6. If congestion persists or worsens or if new symptoms appear please consult your doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. Not to be swallowed
Ask your doctor before use in children between the ages of 6 to 11. Do not take this medication for more than 3 days at a time unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist. Contains Benzalkonium Chloride 200mg/ml as a preservative.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $5.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $99+ (save $8.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $9.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.