- Product info
Wart Off Freeze Spray Wart Remover 38ml
This product helps to freeze warts by means of cryotherapy. The wart is frozen to the core in just 10 seconds. After 10-14 days, the wart may fall off and new healthy skin will be visible.
For adults and children over 4 years with wart, verruca, and water wart.
Safe and easy-to-use application method make this device particularly suitable for home use. No assembly required.
Refer to product packaging for full directions.
1. Position the wart upwards. Place the round opening of the applicator cap directly over the wart so it encircles the wart. Ensure the edges of the applicator are in close and snug contact with the surrounding skin.
2. For Common Warts: Size of the wart Specific treatmentSmall <3 mm and smaller Press aerosol dispenser 3 times in a rowMedium – sized 3 mm to 5 mm Press aerosol dispenser 4 times in a rowLarge > 6 mm and larger Press aerosol dispenser 5 times in a row. Hold the product firmly over the wart. Press the bottom of the dispenser firmly with the thumb 3x to 5x depending on the wart size and hold the applicator in place for 10 seconds.
For Water Warts: Hold the applicator in place and press the dispenser firmly with the thumb 3x times and hold for 5 seconds each time before removing it from the skin
. A 2mm white halo could appear. A small scar will appear when the site is dry, which will heal in the coming days and weeks.
Store in a cool and dry place. Store below 25ºC. Keep away from sunlight.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. For external use only. If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Healthylife provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or email us at email@example.com. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including Bazaarvoice. Healthylife does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.