Practitioner Only - Frequently asked questions
1. What is a practitioner only product? What is the difference between a Practitioner Only product and other products you sell on the website?
Practitioner only products are supplements and vitamins that are usually higher in potency. They are different from regular vitamins and supplements we sell because you are required to proceed through a safety check before purchasing them
2. The practitioner only products aren’t showing a price, why is this?
You must be a healthylife member to view and purchase our practitioner only range of products. Once you create an account with us, you’ll be able to view the product prices. Practitioner only products are supplements and vitamins that are usually higher in potency. This means we will need a few details from you to ensure this is a suitable product for you. This starts with you being a healthylife member.
3. How can I purchase a practitioner only product?
Firstly, you will need to sign up or sign in as a healthylife member. Once you’ve done this, you will be required to answer a questionnaire so we can get a few details from you around your health to ensure it is a suitable product for you. If you pass this questionnaire, your product will be approved and you will have 48 hours to purchase it. If we think we need a little more information, you will be able to book a phone consultation with one of our practitioners where they will ask you a few more questions. The practitioner may then determine if the product is suitable for you.
4. Can I purchase a practitioner only product for someone else?
Unless you have special circumstances, you are only able to purchase this grade of product for yourself.
5. Do I have to complete a questionnaire in order to purchase a practitioner only product?
That’s correct. The practitioner only range is a higher potency range of products. This means we will need a few details from you to ensure this is a suitable product for you.
6. I have already completed a questionnaire, why do I have to go through this process again?
Here at healthylife your health is of utmost importance to us and we understand your circumstances can change very quickly. This is why it is important to complete the questionnaire every time you want to purchase a practitioner only product.
7. I have a prescription, can I upload this without having a consultation?
At the moment, we do not accept prescriptions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this.
8. Is it true you offer a free 30-minute consultation?
That’s correct! We sell practitioner only products and we have a group of health practitioners who want to make sure it’s the right product for you! These consults are only associated with the practitioner only product/s you are trying to purchase, and are not general consultations related to all aspects of health. Please contact your GP or other health professional for detailed health consultations.
9. How long will the consultation be with one of your practitioners?
The consultation will be no longer than 30 minutes. If you are limited with your time, please let the practitioner know once they have contacted you and they will try and accommodate your needs
10. Do I need anything other than my phone for the consultation? Internet? Computer?
You will need internet access to book the consultation and a working telephone so we can contact you at the time of your booking. You will also need the unique 6 digit code which is given to you once you complete the questionnaire.
11. There are no available consultation times that suit me, what do I do?
Our practitioners’ hours are during weekday business hours only, please scroll through the days and a free slot will come up. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this.
12. What type of practitioners are available for a consultation?
We have a team consisting of naturopaths, nutritionists and a pharmacist.
13. I notice when I try to book a consultation, practitioner A and practitioner B appear; is there a difference between practitioner A and practitioner B?
There is no difference here, if you can’t find a time that suits you with practitioner A, we suggest trying practitioner B.
14. Could you please explain the type of questions that are asked in the consultation?
The type of questions we will be asking you in the consultation will be similar to those in the questionnaire around your current health situation. The consultation will provide us with information that allows us to serve you better.
15. Do you handle bodywork, physicals or pathology?
In these cases, we recommend that you consult with your GP or health professional.
16. I’m tossing up between 2x practitioner only products and I’m just not sure which one is right for me, what do I do?
Please add both practitioner only products to your cart and once you have a consultation with one of our practitioners, we can help you make the correct decision.
17. I would like a comprehensive naturopathic and/or nutrition consultation, how do I go about this?
If you would like to book a comprehensive consultation, we recommend you try one of our wonderful network of services we partner with.
18. Am I able to book a phone consultation with one of your practitioners without purchasing a product?
The free phone consultation is only for customers who are looking to purchase a practitioner only product. If you like to book a comprehensive consultation, we can recommend you try one of our wonderful network of services we partner with.