Shipping & returns
healthylife orders are processed within one business day from the order date (excluding public holidays)
Our orders are shipped Australia-wide using Australia Post E-parcel service.
You can track your order, using the tracking number sent to you via email once your order has been packed and shipped. The email will be sent to the email address you used to place your order.
Please allow 1 to 8 business days for your order to arrive depending on your location. (Excluding public holidays)
Delivery estimates for some key Australian cities:
- Sydney Metro | 1 -2 business days
- Melbourne Metro | 2-3 business days
- Brisbane Metro | 2-3 business days
- Adelaide Metro | 3-5 business days
- Hobart | 4-7 business days
- Perth | 5-7 business days
- Darwin | 5-7 business days
Your order has an ATL (Authority to Leave) and will be left in a safe and secure spot in case nobody can sign the delivery of your parcel at the nominated address. (The driver will only leave the parcel if it is safe to do so)
For any further questions about your delivery, please contact our Customer support team by clicking the 'chat with us' button below or send us an email at email@example.com
Free Australia-wide standard shipping is available as an introductory offer to all customers who sign up to healthylife.com.au via a valid email address until 31 August 2021 or unless otherwise extended. Customers who checkout via a guest account can access free shipping on all orders over $50. Orders falling outside this criteria are subject to standard shipping rates.
Change of mind
We will happily provide a refund where you have changed your mind about a product purchased from healthylife provided that the product:
- is flagged with us for return, with valid proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase;
- is in its original condition, including with original packaging and seals intact;
- is not a personalised item, digital download, prepaid card, voucher or clearance item; and
- has not been used and, if a perishable product, is not expired or within 2 days of expiry
How to process a return if I have changed my mind
- Contact us via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us you want to return your item due to a change of mind, providing a photo of the item packaged in its box and your original order number. Our team will validate that the item qualifies for a change of mind refund.
- Package the item(s) to be returned safely into a box. You must quote your original order reference on the inside of the box or highlight it on the outside of the box for identification. Take a photo of the item in the box (this will be needed later).
- Go to your nearest Australia Post office and post the item back to us to the below address using E-parcel returns service. Do not forget to get a tracking number.
ATT: healthylife Returns
PO Box 6035
Chullora NSW 1405
- Once posted, please let us know via live chat or via email at email@example.com and provide the original order number, return tracking number. If you do not contact us and provide this information, we will not be able to process your return.
- Once our customer service team validates the return conditions and the items are processed by Australia Post and on its way back to us, we will process a refund (Please note that refunds will only be made using the original payment method stated on your proof of purchase and may take up to 5 working days to be processed.) Please note that delivery fees paid for online orders are non-refundable for change of mind returns.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
If you receive an item that is faulty, we will happily:
- Refund the purchase price of the faulty product(s).
- Replace the product(s), of the same amount of the original purchased item(s).
For some high value items, HealthyLife reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing a solution.
How to process a return for a Faulty products
1.- Please contact us via our live chat on our website www.healthylife.com.au otherwise send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org providing the details of the faulty product(s), original order details and a description of the fault including:
- Order number and Tracking number associated with your original order
- A description of the faulty product(s) to be returned and the fault you have encountered
- A photo of the faulty product (s)
2.- Our team will assess the fault and once validated will email you a Returns Prepaid label to post the goods back to our warehouse (at our cost), including a return tracking number
3.- Pack your item safely in a box and go to the nearest Australia post office to post the item(s) using the returns label provided. Please note if you are not able to print the labels, the Australia Post staff can do this for you at the time of posting.
4.- Once the products to be returned are processed by Australia Post against the returns tracking number provided, our team will process a refund. The funds should be reimbursed within 5 working days, via the same payment method used for the order.
Proof of purchase
Returns must be accompanied by a receipt or other itemised, verifiable proof of purchase such as an Everyday Rewards statement, if you are a member.