- Product info
Body Plus Sports Strapping Tape 3.8cm x 10m
BodyPlus latex free Rigid Strapping Tape, is an all-purpose tape used for prevention and treatment of injuries. It has typically been used by sports medicine specialists in sporting activities and routine rehabilitation exercise. Strapping generally increases joint awareness, helps prevent injury & provides post injury support. The latex free strapping tape is gentle yet adhesive, it is easy to tear, thereby, enabling quick application.
- For enhanced adhesion, ensure the limb is clean and free of oils and hair.
- Section by section, tear off the required amount of tape and apply by overlapping the tape up to half of its width. Do not use the limb as an anchor to pull the tape off the roll as this could result in incorrect application and could exacerbate an injury.
- Inadequate coverage can expose the limb to excessive forces, whilst too much tape can limit mobility. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use for the ideal support required for your condition.
- Tape applied too tightly may cause circulation problems.
- Remove the tape using bandage scissors, being careful not to cut yourself. Remove the tape from your skin gently to avoid irritation.
- For added support, use in conjunction with a stretch overwrap
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply tape directly to broken or irritated skin. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional for the appropriate application of this product.
Healthylife provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including Bazaarvoice. Healthylife does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.