- Product info
Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard Adult Clear
Elastoplast Mouthguards are used to prevent injury to the mouth, jaw and teeth while playing high-impact or contact sports such as football, hockey, boxing, or MMA (mixed martial arts).
Using a well-fitted adult mouthguard helps avoid the possibility of dental complications from sport and preserves the integrity of the gums, teeth, and jaw.
The Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard is a ‘boil and bite’ product. It uses thermoplastic (BPA and latex free) that moulds to the shape of your teeth and jaw. This provides a snug fit and maximum support against impact.
BPA & Latex Free
1. Place Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard over upper teeth to test for correct size
2. If too long, trim back until comfortable size is achieved.
3. Practice pressing Mouthguard firmly to roof of mouth with tongue whilst biting on Mouthguard.
4. Place the guard in near-boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with large spoon and shake off water.
5. Insert Mouthguard immediately in position and bite firmly but gently, to obtain even bite. (The guard whilst feeling warm, will not burn the mouth).
6. Whilst in this position, suck the Guard into place by exerting pressure with tongue against the roof of the mouth.
7. Mould Guard around the side of teeth with forefinger to ensure tonight custom fit.
8. Finally cool by immersing in cold water.
9. If the fit is unsatisfactory, repeat the procedure until satisfied.
10. When correctly fitted, your Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard will provide you with a personal fitting designed for your protection.
It is recommended that after each use the Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard be washed in a mild antiseptic, then rinsed in clean water under a tap and dry thoroughly before replacing in your personal mouthguard container.
Keep in the container when not using the mouthguard.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Healthylife provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including Bazaarvoice. Healthylife does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.