- Product info
Herbs of Gold Bulgarian Tribulus Complex 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold provides 15g of Tribulus per tablet. Tribulus has been used in European folk medicine to increase muscle strength & in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac & tonic. These tablets are made with a combination of Bulgarian and Indian Tribulus
Features of Herbs of Gold Bulgarian Tribulus
- Bulgarian Tribulus Complex is a unique blend of Bulgarian and Indian Tribulus providing a total of 15,000mg of Tribulus. Bulgarian Tribulus Complex is standardised to contain 307.58mg of protodioscin, the active component of the herb Tribulus.
- It has been traditionally used in European folk medicine for increasing muscle strength and sexual potency as well as in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and aphrodisiac.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- May be beneficial to men in satisfying physiological requirements of the male body.
Each tablet contains:
Tribulus terrestris (Bulgarian Tribulus) herb extract 90.9mg
derived from dry herb minimum
stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 40.91mg
Tribulus terrestris (Indian Truibulus) fruit extract 666.7mg
derived from dry fruit minimum
stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 266.67mg
TOTAL FUROSTANOL SAPONINS CALC. AS PROTODIOSCIN 307.6mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegan friendly.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you are unsure how the ingredients will interact with your system. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Healthylife provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including Bazaarvoice. Healthylife does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.