- Product info
Nail Snail 3in1 Baby Nail Trimmer
child's nails accurately and with confidence reducing stress for both of you.
Designed in Australia by a mum, the Nail Snail is a revolutionary new concept in baby care. For parents with precious little ones, it is an essential tool for easily caring for those tiny fingernails and toenails.
Multipurpose 3-in-1 tool includes:
- nail trimmer
- nail file
- under nail cleaner
Size: 6.3cm long x 2.4cm tall x 1.6cm wide
- Easier to use v-shape precision trimmer
- Ambidextrous ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Multi-directional cutting
- No batteries or noisy moving parts
- Compact, high-quality construction
- Australian owned & designed
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for babies & children (0 - 5 years)
Traditional baby nail clippers make it impossible to see if you're cutting nails or fingers! Biting nails can cause infection and easily spread nasty germs. Just using a nail file takes such a long time! The Nail Snail is safer, cleaner, and faster!
- Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use.
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe blade clean.
- Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy.
To prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast-growing nails will require regular trimming.
How to use Nail Snail 3 in1 Baby Nail Trimmer
Always store the Nail Snail in a clean dry place.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children.
When using a Nail Snail, it's important to keep safety in mind. Children should be always supervised by a competent adult.
Healthylife provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. Please read product labels before consuming. For therapeutic goods, always read the label and follow the directions for use on pack. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or email us at email@example.com. Product ratings and reviews are taken from various sources including Bazaarvoice. Healthylife does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews.
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.