- Product info
Regaine Mens Extra Strength Foam Hair Loss Treatment 60g x 4 Pack
Regrow your hair with Regaine Foam for men. Easy-to-use Regaine Men's Extra Strength Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment is a Minoxidil foam for men. It is a clinically proven hereditary hair loss treatment for some males experiencing pattern baldness, thinning hair and alopecia.
Make Regaine Foam part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 16 weeks*. (* Self-Assessment after 16 weeks of treatment. Olsen EA et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2007; 57; 767-774. Individual results may vary.)
REGAINE Foam is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine at home
- Fast drying
- Less messy than other topical hair regrowth products
- Won't interfere with your hairstyling products.
Regaine Foam revitalises hair follicles and helps to regrow hair and increases and prolongs the hair growth phase to help grow thicker hair follicles over time.
Regaine is a hereditary hair loss treatment for men.
- Suitable as a treatment for alopecia, male pattern baldness and thinning hair. Regaine is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex).
- If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of the carton, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
- 5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
Four 60g cans of Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam (4-month supply) and information booklet.
Minoxidil 5% w/w
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
Adults 18-65 years of age:
Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, twice a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Men with a small area of hair loss may use less. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Using more than half a capful of foam or more often than twice a day will not improve results. Read the detailed directions for use on the side of this carton. Talk to your pharmacist to find out more.
Using Men's Regaine Extra Strength Foam:
- To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise scalp exposure).
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can straight upside down (do not hold can at an angle) and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can, to make the cap child resistant.
Store below 25°C.
Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Pressurised dispenser. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and /or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected, or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicine
- Delivery info
FREE standard shipping on orders $80+ (save $6.95).
FREE express shipping* on orders $119+ (save $9.95)
Ordering a prescription item? You’ll automatically receive free standard shipping, too.** How good!
- Same day delivery is offered for just $5 for orders $119 or more. For orders under $119, same day delivery costs $10.95.
* A shipping handling fee may apply at the checkout for orders weighing 10kg or more
** Any cold-chain items will carry a $9.95 Express Cold-Chain Shipping fee
*** Certain items and areas may be eligible for Same Day Delivery, and if selected will carry a $10.90 delivery fee
See shipping & returns policy for more details.
- Returns & exchanges
How Do Returns & Refunds Work?
All products you buy from the Healthylife website are covered by the Healthylife Returns Policy.
Please read our full Returns Policy to find out how to return a product that is faulty or if you have changed your mind.
How We Handle Them:
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, alongside a photo if possible.
- In the rare instance you've had an allergic reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product immediately. We may reach out for further information on the reaction.
Allergy returns must be less than 20% used upon arrival back to us.
Incorrect / Damaged Items
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Please don't dispose of the item without informing us.
What Items Are Restricted For Returns*?
We will not accept Change of Mind Returns for the following items:
- Rapid antigen tests
- Baby formula
- Prescription Medicine
- Compounded ‘Pharmacy Only’ Items
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Refrigerated Items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Personalised items, digital downloads, prepaid cards or vouchers;
- Clearance items;
- Items that are advertised as not eligible for change of mind returns.